Doing Whatever it Takes ~ a Podcast with Tripp Lanier and Tony Bonnici
Have you ever felt like the cards were stacked against you?
Is there something bigger than your own ego that drives your daily choices?
And what does it mean to live your life with a clear mission?
Many guys say they’re willing to do whatever it takes to create a certain outcome in life. But what they really mean is they’re only willing to do whatever it takes as long as it doesn’t involve too much risk or make them uncomfortable. Tony Bonnici is here to tell his inspiring story about how he was treated like a dumb kid, learned to game the public education system, built a 7 figure business, and then walked away from it all to live a bigger mission in life.
In this interview:
- Dyslexia, ADD, and learning how to game the public education system
- Being told he was dumb and not feeling good enough
- Finding his own professional strengths
- How comparing himself to others created misery
- The downside of creating millions
- What his son said that changed his life
- Why he walked away from his 7 figure businesses
- Finding a greater purpose for himself
- Doing whatever it takes to make a tough transition
- His mission to build the school he always wanted to attend